Let's Go On A Road Trip!

Sometimes the road trip chooses you, sometimes you choose the road trip.

My family and I go on many road trips. We have gone camping, visiting family, and exploring. Some trips are close to home, some have taken days to travel. Some have been near constant travel.

Google says St John's, NL is a 57 hour drive from home...
We consider ourselves pretty lucky to live near the longitudinal center of Canada, and we have tried to explore the beauty that is Canada.

I will be writing up my tips for trips. Some will be great, and some won't work for you - isn't that just the way. Eventually, I hope to include tips that haven't worked for us either - but might work for you. I will be telling stories about our trips, and, hopefully with practice, I'll get better at writing too.
 
See you later!
Shaunna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pimachiowin Aki

Dreaming of Camps - Grass River Prov Park